Thursday, February 11, 2010

It all started when I read the story of a little girl who got a bad haircut. She hated it, cried and wouldn’t go to school. I told myself I would never get a bad haircut like that but of course I did.

Then there was a pair of jeans which magically fit four best friends and traveled with them around the world through the summer. It was so much fun traveling with them.

A little while later I was shopping till I dropped with Becky Brandon (nee’ Bloomwood) as she fell in love with luggage, moved to New York City, planned two weddings on two continents two days apart, spent a year traveling for her honeymoon, attempted to make over her long lost sister, and who is currently outfitting her little baby girl, Minnie.

I love books. I have always loved books. So which books sparkle like a pink sapphire? Stories so multi-faceted with characters, dialogue, and plots you can’t put them down? Books becoming an accessory in and of themselves? You’ve come to the right place. I’ll tell you which books are five carat worthy.

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

I love books too. I look forward to reading your reviews!